Old City Cemetery - established in the 1870s, it includes the graves of 12 Civil War Confederate Soldiers, as well as many prominent early Rockdale residents.
Jewish Cemetery - established approximately 1879, land at this site was purchased by the Hebrew Benevolent Association to be used as a dedicated Jewish Burial Ground. Among those interred here are a Confederate veteran and a victim of the disastrous fire in 1888 at Rockdale’s Mundine Hotel.
Black Old City Cemetery - Also known as the Fulcher cemetery due to the prominence of the Fulcher name, this cemetery is located between the main Old City Cemetery and the Jewish Old City Cemetery. The cemetery is unfenced and there are very few marked graves