How do I report a pothole?
During normal business hours, call City Hall at (512) 446-2511 to report potholes. A work order will be issued to repair the pothole. After office hours and on weekends, call the Police Department at (512) 446-3436 to report potholes.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my utility bill with a credit card?
2. How do I buy a cemetery plot?
3. How do I reserve city facilities?
4. How can I reduce the amount of water I use?
5. How can I find out what my monthly sewer bill will be?
6. How do I find out what days my trash is collected?
7. How do I report a pothole?
8. How do I report a water or sewer leak?
9. How do I have my tree limbs removed?