Street Lights

Residents of Rockdale can report a street light not working by using Oncor's online street light map. Residents can visit the Oncor website for instructions on reporting outages, energy efficiency programs, and other contact information.

Residents of Rockdale can request the City consider installing a street light in their neighborhood by submitting a Street Light Request Form (PDF). Every property owner within four hundred feet (400') of the proposed location of the street light must sign the form. The signed Street Light Request Form must then be submitted to the city manager at P.O. Box 586 or 505 W Cameron Avenue. The city manager will investigate the request and make a decision on whether or not to request the street light be installed by Oncor.

A Street Light Request Form can also be obtained at Rockdale City Hall, 505 W Cameron Avenue. For questions, call the City of Rockdale at 512-446-2511.